Who wants SEC Championship Game tickets?




Okay, I know a great many of you live in the Pacific Northwest. And I know most of you who care about football care more about the PAC 10. But I'm writing a book on Faith and Fanaticism in the Southeastern Conference, and to generate a little interest in the project I'm giving away two tickets to the SEC Title Game.

Here is how the contest works.

You have until Oct 17th to enter. On the 18th I will draw 10 names, and those fans will compete in a six-week, knock out style pick 'em contest, with the winner taking two tickets to the big game. So how do you get entered? Easy, there are three ways.

1. Join my Facebook group.

2. Take the Faith and Fanaticism survey.

3. Re-tweet the survey or Facebook group along with @Chad_Gibbs on Twitter.

In fact, you can do all three and triple your chances of winning!

Thanks for your help, and good luck!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | JCpenney Printable Coupons